We Care Home Health Services Employee Review

View all We Care Home Health Services reviews

Enjoyable work environment and great staff
Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC14 August 2013
I've learned a lot from the monthly in services the management holds, from topics like dementia to risk management.

My schedule is always rotating, there is no set schedule, client lists change often.

My co-workers have always been amazing, I've had the pleasure of training a lot of them. But the hardest part of the job is saying good bye to the clients once service is terminated. What I love most is the bright smiling faces of my clients, it keeps me going.....

Other We Care Home Health Services Employee Reviews

Really fun enviornment of staff and clients
Lead Staff (Former Employee) –  Moncton, NB29 January 2018
I learned how to manage a household and multitask really well, understand and also became a leader that staff and management looked up too and spoke highly of. I do whatever is needed to benefit the company.
Pros
Made our own food
Cons
would consist of 15 hour days
Unclear policies sometimes but good support and teaching from the agency
Companion/Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Calgary, AB24 January 2018
Company policies were unclear (ie you can't accept anything (food, coffee, gifts) from a client but at Christmas something for under $10 was OK). Yet, at any other time if a client wanted to have a cup of coffee with you (much less than $10), you had to say no as a worker. If the client was a private client you could accept a gift.)
I believe this is how it was, but at the time it seemed that the lines were unclear. And strange.
Pros
clients needs are matched to the skills of the workers, good support and teaching from the agency or managers
Cons
had to sometimes travel from one client to another in a short span of time, at a further distance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at We Care Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.