We Care Home Health Services Employee Review

View all We Care Home Health Services reviews

Enjoyable work environment and great staff
Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Surrey, BC14 August 2013
I've learned a lot from the monthly in services the management holds, from topics like dementia to risk management.

My schedule is always rotating, there is no set schedule, client lists change often.

My co-workers have always been amazing, I've had the pleasure of training a lot of them. But the hardest part of the job is saying good bye to the clients once service is terminated. What I love most is the bright smiling faces of my clients, it keeps me going.....

Other We Care Home Health Services Employee Reviews

We Care was great - but it's now CBI
Client Services Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kingston, ON7 December 2017
When I worked for We Care, the culture was open, friendly, caring and consistent.
Once CBI took over, their morals, ethics, standards became questionable and upper management took an "I don't care attitude", its all about making money, not caring for their office staff/nurses and the hostile/bullying atmosphere that has made an incredibly high staff turnover, and a large amount of "stress leaves" due to incompetent management and HR!
Cons
HR not acknowleging harrassing/bullying atmosphere and not dealing with the culprits
Home Support
Home Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Kamloops, BC26 November 2017
Too much job overlap times, unprofessional management and staff when dealing with personnel issues. Underpaid and overworked. Scheduling not good at all.
Pros
Cons
Underpaid

Ask a question about working or interviewing at We Care Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9