We Care Home Health Services Employee Review

View all We Care Home Health Services reviews

Awesome management
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON31 July 2013
A wonderful company to work for. Must have a valid driver's license and vehicle which I do not possess at the current time which unfortunately leaves me without assignments. Other than that I would highly recommend that Personal Support Workers apply to We Care Home Health Services for employment. They have a highly supportive group of support individuals working for them and my experience has been an absolutely awesome one!!!
Pros
flexibility in your choice or declining of assignments
Cons
must have own vehicle

Other We Care Home Health Services Employee Reviews

Productive Workplace
Personal Support Worker (Current Employee) –  Newmarket, ON27 October 2017
Flexible scheduling, positive work culture, Training & Development-Focused.
As social beings, we naturally seek support from our peers and seek to belong to a group. Come tough times, the team should come together to deal with whatever problems are out there. This is where a sense of unity is evoked in the team and employees will no longer just feel that they’re working for themselves. They are now working towards something bigger than themselves, and as a team.
Fun working with clients in their own home.
Licensed Practical Nurse / Health Care Aide (Current Employee) –  Calgary, AB15 October 2017
Hard to get a schedule. Learned different skills since seeing different clients with different conditions. Enjoyable part is driving around the city. It will improve communication skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at We Care Home Health Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9