At We CareTM, our commitment to our clients has made us Canada’s largest independently owned home healthcare service provider. With over 50 locations across the country, we go out of our way to ensure national standards are delivered with local emphasis.
Due to our exciting growth, we are currently recruiting for
- Understands and practices within the scope of practice
- Identifies problems and implements nursing care plans in conjunctions with the Client and/or family and other members of the health discipline team.
- Acknowledges and implements physicians orders within the guidelines of the agency
- Delivers and documents nursing care on the Client chart using the nursing process
- Maintains communication with other members of the health care team
- Reports any change in Client status to the Primary RN or appropriate health discipline team member
- Utilizes the principles of adult education/teaching to promote Client independence
- Provides a supportive emotional environment
- Utilizes available resources to meet the educational needs of the Client
- Maintains professional and organizations standards of personal behaviour and appearance.
- In keeping with the Occupational Health & Safety Act, the Activity Aide will take every reasonable precaution to ensure that the workplace is safe.
- Current Certificate of Competence as a Registered Practical Nurse/Licensed Practical Nurse from the regulatory body in the province of employment
- Current CPR Certificate
Indeed - 7 months ago
We CareTM, our commitment to our clients has made us Canada’s largest independently owned home healthcare service provider. With over...