Position Title: Operations Support Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
We Care Home Health Services has an exciting new opportunity for an Operations Support Specialist to join our growing team!
-Planning and Procedures
- Identify and develop goals, policies and procedures around business systems support;
- Coordinate, manage and monitor the workings of various departments in the organization;
- Identify and direct the work of personnel within Operations Support to achieve department goals and priorities ;
- Direct the development, implementation and evaluation of client information management system training and education;
- Participates in RFP and accreditation activities as required; and
- Assist in the development of strategic plans for operational activity. Implement and manage operational plans.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual Home Health budget;
- Advise the Senior Director in the development of location specific operations support budget requirements; and
- Monitors approved operations support expenditures to ensure budget and contract compliance.
- Facilitate and maintain effective communications strategies;
- Direct and assign tasks to, and communicate, with appropriate personnel related to operations support; and
- Effectively manages communications related to upgrades/improvements to software/hardware (e.g. release notes)
- Assist in the development/ evaluation of Home Health risk management and business continuity plans;
- Ensure risk management and business continuity processes are in place for operations support functions;
- Equipment Purchase/Service.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Post-secondary education or equivalent experience;
- Minimum 3-5 years operations support experience;
- Valid Driver’s License, reliable vehicle, and ability to travel to other We Care locations;
- Excellent planning, priority-setting, problem solving; negotiating and multi-tasking abilities;
- Demonstrates project management, critical thinking and conflict resolution skills;
- Ability to work independently and as an effective member and leader of a team;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Community health care delivery experience is considered an asset; and
- Police clearance as per We Care Home Health Policy.
- The Operations Support Specialist reports directly to the Senior Director, Eastern Canada of We Care
Indeed - 7 months ago