To manage appropriate scheduling of staff to ensure the delivery of safe, competent care.
- Effectively meets the needs of each Client by scheduling a primary caregiver and a core group of employees whose qualifications best “match” the Client’s requirements based on criteria contained in the referral i.e. time/day, duties, language, training levels, skill sets and cultural preferences.
- Obtains and updates employee availability and provides equitable distribution of work while ensuring adequate coverage at all times.
- Responds to Client/caregiver/employee inquiries and/or problems immediately, and as appropriate refers to the Client Care Manager for necessary follow-up and action.
- Integrates quality criteria and standards into daily work practice and participates through suggestions, actions, etc. in continuous quality improvements in all aspects of operations.
- Maintains accurate employee records by ensuring changes in schedules are effected immediately.
- Processes rejected submissions in a timely manner to ensure successful resubmission and payment of invoices.
- Reviews late time sheet reports and acts within designated time frames to ensure timely submission of time sheets.
- Reviews discrepancies with time sheets, and brings to the attention of the Client Care Manager for further action.
- Minimum grade 12 education
- Minimum of two (2) years’ scheduling or dispatch experience in the health care field
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and development opportunities
- Support and recognition
- Opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard