- Effectively meets the needs of each Client by scheduling a primary caregiver and a core group of employees whose qualifications best "match" the Client's requirements based on criteria contained in the referral i.e. time/day, duties, language, training levels, skill sets and cultural preferences.
- Obtains and updates employee availability and provides equitable distribution of work while ensuring adequate coverage at all times.
- Responds to Client/caregiver/employee inquiries and/or problems immediately, and as appropriate refers to the Client Care Manager for necessary follow-up and action.
- Integrates quality criteria and standards into daily work practice and participates through suggestions, actions, etc. in continuous quality improvements in all aspects of operations.
- Maintains accurate employee records by ensuring changes in schedules are effected immediately.
- Processes rejected submissions in a timely manner to ensure successful resubmission and payment of invoices.
Minimum grade 12 education
Keyboarding accuracy and knowledgeable in Windows environment
Minimum of two (2) years' scheduling experience preferably in the health care or customer service field
Procura experience an asset
Competitive compensation and benefits
Training and development opportunities
Support and recognition
Opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals
How to Apply: We Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for service excellence to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted