Care Aides feel a sense of enjoyment and happiness from helping other people who truly need it. As a Care Aide at We Care, you will work at our clients’ home helping them live their lives. We are looking for people who can work part time, weekdays and weekends in Hope.
About We Care
At We Care, we know that our clients expect the best service in a truly caring environment. We Care was recently awarded the Achievers 50 Most Engaged Workplace Award, recognizing our commitment to creating an environment where engaged employees are truly appreciated. The award measures our commitment to our employees based on the Eight Elements of Employee Engagement, including: Communication, Leadership, Culture, Rewards & Recognition, Professional & Personal Growth, Accountability & Performance, Vision & Values and Corporate Social Responsibility.
Each year, We Care awards one staff or a member of their family a scholarship to assist them in pursuing post-secondary education. This scholarship is awarded to someone who has demonstrated a commitment to their education and to their community.
We Care is nationally accredited by Accreditation Canada – an independent, third-party authority that accredits hospitals and other health care providers in Canada.
- Personal care
- Lifts and transfers
- Assistance in the bathroom, shower
- Medication administration
- Light housekeeping
- Meal preparation
- Transport to appointments
- Certified Care Aide
- Clear Criminal Record Check/Vulnerable Sector Search, within the last 6 months
- Possess a valid driver’s licence and reliable, adequately insured vehicle (due to time and distance between visits, a car is required)
- Ability to provide references who will tell us you are reliable, punctual, committed
- Caring, helpful attitude
- Ability to demonstrate good health
- Very competitive compensation relative to other home care services
- Free education including First Aid, WHMIS, Palliative Care, and more
- Salary increase every 1000 hrs worked, until top pay grade achieved
- RSP contributions after 1500 hrs of service
- 100% employer paid health benefits, for you and your dependents after 1500 hrs of service
How to Apply
- Please email your resume and proof of registry with BC Care Aide to fraservalley.hiring[at]wecare.ca with "HCA" in the subject line.
- Please indicate in the body of the email where you saw this posting.
- Don't forget to check out our website at www.wecare.ca .
- Only those who have been selected for an interview will be contacted.
At We Care, we know that our clients expect the best service in a truly caring environment. We Care was recently awarded the Achievers 50...