We Care Home Health Services’ is searching for a Client Care Manager/Nursing Supervisor for our Charlottetown PEI branch.
If you are an organized and analytic Home Health Care Branch Manager, RN with a passion for quality healthcare and a desire for career satisfaction, join We Care Health Services today!
We Care's Client Care Managers play a vital role in managing our clients' care needs and in delivering the high standards that define our organization as a national leader.
What kind of Client Care Manager succeeds at We Care?
Beyond having the assessment, managerial and inter-personal skills required for the work at hand, our organization rewards those who share a commitment to compassionate care and an eagerness to pursue professional development.
We Care particularly seeks natural leaders who demonstrate an ability to work with colleagues as part of a cohesive team people who are eager to use their management and assessment skills as part of a multidisciplinary team engaging a variety of clients and care scenarios.
In these and other ways, We Care is more than just a name; it encompasses the core values that define our work every day in every action.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Flexible working arrangements
- Training and development opportunities
- Support and recognition
- Opportunity to be part of a great team of professionals
To lead the home care team in the achievement of outcomes dedicated to safe, quality care.
- Supervision: ensures the delivery of safe, competent and compassionate frontline care;
- Management of Office staff
- Practice Support: ensures adherence to health care best practices
- Communication: implementation and monitors adherence to the communication plan
- Administrative responsibilities
- Quality Management: leads performance measurement activities
- Risk Management: creates a culture of adverse event reporting leading to risk reduction and improved safety for clients and staff
- Management of local Health and Safety program for employees
- Current RN Certificate of Competence from the ARNPEI
- Nursing diploma/degree required;
- Business degree an asset
- Minimum of 2 years of nursing/management experience in a community health organization.
Valid Driver's License; CPR level C.
Local area travel requires the use of a personal vehicle.
We Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage all candidates who have the right mix of skills, abilities and a passion for service excellence to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; however only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.