WCS

WCS Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Busy work load
Bank care worker (Former Employee), Nuneaton, ENGNovember 12, 2013
Lovely place to work, Nice staff team - good level of cleanliness
daily jobs
Homes Manager (Former Employee), Leamington Spa, ENGNovember 4, 2013
Pros: good wages packet
Cons: long hours and on call 24/7
i would go in at 7am ensure the night staff were ok, do any supervisions etc that were required.
walk around the home checking on residents, attend tha handover from night staff to day staff.
call any Doctors required and give out medication, check staff giving out medication.
check residents care plans, meet with soical workers, and families.
ensure – more... the food and diet is correct for all residents.
staff training and `meetings – less
Bronx Zoo
Seasonal Supervisor (Former Employee), Bronx, NYOctober 21, 2013
Pros: free tickets to the park
Cons: no benefits
Go into prepare store for opening. Give out work assignments to employees.I supervised about 10 to 15 employers depending on how manying came to work. Hardest part was when children got lost. I enjoyed communicating with the customers and there children about there experience at the park and working in an friendly environment.
Dedication to the company brings great work ethics
Casing Running Tool Supervisor (Current Employee), New Albany, PADecember 6, 2012
Pros: the thrill you get from the oil and gas field
Cons: always working, never spending time with family
The day always began in the shop. Servicing casing running tools and torque turn computer equipment is critical for performance. When a rig call in my casing crew and I are dispatched to location. I rig up the CRT and Torque Turn Computer Equipment. Also, I assist casing crew with the run. Starting as a floor hand running casing and working my way up – more... was a great learning experience. My co-workers are great to work with. Although I trained most of the hands, they do a safe job and they enjoy working together. Staying on location sometimes can be a challenge, but you get use to not having all the comforts. For example not having hot food, not eating right, daily shower, sleeping in a pickup truck, etc... There is nothing like having a Co-Man saying you guys did a great job. – less
fun environment
Team Leader of the Restaurant (Current Employee), bronx, new yorkSeptember 14, 2012
Responsible for completing the store recovery, including merchandise filling, detailing, and placement, to maintain presentation standards throughout the store.
Empresa dinâmica atuando em mercado dinâmico
Gerente Nacional de Vendas (Current Employee), São Paulo, SPDecember 4, 2013
Atuando em Telecomunicações a WCS é uma empresa ágil e dinâmica, atuante e muito direcionada ao atendimento ao cliente de forma personalizada.
Gestão rígida e focada em resultado.
Boa empresa para trabalho
Técnico de infraestrutura / Ativação II (Former Employee), Rio de Janeiro, RJSeptember 22, 2013
Pros: vale refeição
Cons: sem comentários
A impressa conta com bons técnicos para suporte remoto.Mas falta comunicação e ferramental diversificado para trabalho.
Boa equipe técnica.
Sobre a gerencia...
A impressa tem uma boa filosofia mas não a emprega aos funcionários de ponta.
Raro aparecer uma promoção.