A business plan writer will be able to take an objective approach. The writer will conduct the necessary research to gather information, know what to add to a business plan to make it stand out. Develop a professional business plan that is tailored to our client’s specific needs, objectives, priorities, ideas and opportunities.
We are currently looking for a Business Plan Writer to join our marketing team and assume responsibility for assisting entrepreneurs and business owners in preparing clear, concise and compelling business plans that get results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism or Business Writing preferred.
- 1-3 years’ experience in marketing and/or proposal writing.
- Very strong conceptual and communication skills - able to research marketing resources and able to draw conclusions and present your ideas clearly and convincingly in both written and verbal forms.
- Understanding of business contexts and the ability to evaluate business pain points.
- Ability to adapt, with a positive attitude, to changing requirements and executing with quality and creativity.
- Impeccable written communication and copyediting skills.
- Strong organizational skills, strong interpersonal and team skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, thrive in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging, and performance-driven environment.
- Thorough attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of the team.
We offer competitive salaries and excellent benefits.
- 2-week vacation
- Yearly bonus
- Health and dental plans
- Tuition reimbursement program
To apply, please submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements. We thank all applicants for their interest, however only successful candidates will be contacted for interview.