Wawa Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 1,877 reviews
nice
Dishwasher/Prep Cook (Former Employee) –  Wawa, ON19 February 2017
i have learned to do my job in a good manner and to o things in a easier way and help others and havre fun while at work and learned how to clean the dishes and how to cook certain foods and present it
Pros
food
Cons
cant talk
A good place to work
Prep Cook/ Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Wawa, ON14 March 2016
My typical day at work was washing dishes, taking out the trash, cleaning up near the end of the shift and helping out when needed. I learned how to use the fryers, cook certain things I wasn't able to before, and different ways of cleaning. The management was good but there was a lack of communication some of the time between night and day shifts. Most of my co-workers were great to get along with but I didn't enjoy working with the know it all and it's all about me co-workers.

The hardest part about the job was dealing with co-workers, standing for longer periods of time, and last minute orders.

The most enjoyable part of the job was the atmosphere of the kitchen and eating the one free meal a day as the kitchen staff.
Pros
One free meal a day
Cons
Standing and co-workers
enjoyable place to work
House Keeper (Former Employee) –  Wawa, ON17 October 2014
having other workers to talk to once in awhile really helps to make your day go by easier,and helps when they notice your mistakes and help correct them.
Pros
having workers to chat with on breaks and lunch when possible
Cons
not enough hours
My experiences
Chambermaid / front desk clerk (Former Employee) –  Wawa, ON19 July 2012
IT would be nicer to arrived to work without hearing the chambermaid complaining about everybody , working with 3 does not work ... I personally like to clean by myself and I know the work is done right.