- Validate quality of construction work to technical standards, and check invoicing to ensure fair value, and Task Code accuracy, for all dollars spent.
- Maintain a high standard of quality, ensuring that all Technical, Construction and Safety Standards & Policies are strictly adhered to.
- Inspect and sign off on aerial cable installations to meet ESA 22.04 standards.
- Inspect and sign off on buried cable installation to meet company standards and applicable City standards
- Inspect and sign off on all MDU (Multiple Dwelling Unit) rewire and upgrade work to meet standards.
- Based on site inspections, report on project progress
- Review and submit all As-built drawings to Planning in a timely manner.
- Demonstrate a professional working relationship with fellow employees and contractors.
- Learn and adhere to all applicable Health and Safety regulations, in accordance with legislation and related Company policy.
- Minimum grade 12 education, preferably post-secondary electronics diploma.
- CATV experience and CATV Technical Training
- Must be familiar with CSA, utility specifications and ESA 22-04 standards.
- Effective organization and communication skills required.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Valid New Brunswick driver's license.
Manager is idealy looking for Technical Project coordinator. This person would receive the plans from the design team and be responsible for ordering the equipment, coordinating the project and inspecting the work done by the technicians.
Would require 10% Travel
THIS IS A 2 YEAR CONTRACT
CANADIAN RESIDENTS ONLY.NON RESIDENTS NEED NOT APPLY!
Indeed - 14 months ago