Location: Calgary, Alberta
Salary: Dependent on Experience
Based in Burnaby, B.C., Watson Gloves is a family-owned company that has been in business for over 95 years with additional locations in Calgary and Mississauga. In addition to glove importing, we are one of the few glove manufacturers in B.C.
We are looking for Warehouse person in our busy Calgary Branch. Reporting to the Warehouse Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for handling order picking and packing as well as general warehouse maintenance. Hours are 7:30am to 4:00pm. Own vehicle required to commute to and from work.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to, the following:
- Weekly Receiving of Stock
- Picking and packing orders
- Replenishing pull bins
- Handle inventory receipts
- Preparing stock items as required: tagging, wrapping, clip-strip, UPC
- General housekeeping of warehouse
- 3 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Forklift Experience is an asset
- Life boxes up to 75 lbs
- Reliable and hardworking
- Strong organizational skills
- Team player
Please email your Resume along with a Cover Letter as to why you would be a fit for this position. Please, no calls.
Based in Burnaby, B.C., Watson Gloves is a family-owned company that has been in business for over 90 years with additional locations in...