Location: Calgary, AB
Start Date: Immediately
Based in Burnaby, B.C., Watson Gloves is a family-owned company that has been in business for over 90 years with additional locations in Calgary and Mississauga. With an extensive importing portfolio, we are also one of the few remaining glove manufacturers in Canada.
We are looking for a Receptionist for our busy Calgary Branch. The successful candidate must be customer service-oriented and comfortable in a fast-paced environment. Reporting to the Branch Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for Reception, Customer Service and administrative tasks.
- Answer and direct inbound calls
- Greet visitors
- Take glove orders
- Assist customers with general inquiries
- Assist Customer Service Team
- Book travel arrangements
- Keeping the show room tidy and organized
- Updating marketing material as required
- Sort incoming mail
- Prepare outgoing mail
- Prepare courier shipments as required
- Assist other employees with Word or Excel documents
- Assist Branch Manager with other administrative duties as required
- 2+ years of Reception experience
- Professional telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft programs: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Experience with Graphic Design or Desktop Publishing
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask
- Team player
Please email your Resume along with a Cover Letter as to why you would be a fit for this position. Please, no calls.
Based in Burnaby, B.C., Watson Gloves is a family-owned company that has been in business for over 90 years with additional locations in...