Waters Corporation Employee Reviews

terrible management
Chemistry Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milford, MA28 November 2017
Management is terrible. They don't care about their workers. Only visceral numbers to show upper management who don't understand what their employees do on a regular basis. Harassment. Stuck in the 80s.
Pros
reasonable pay
Cons
no vacation time
Fun place to work
Design Quality Engineer (Contractor) (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA 0175720 November 2017
Great place to work, Great training programs. The worker are willing to help if you run into any difficulty.I was a contractor but from from my friends who were permanent had great benifit
Waters
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Milford, MA8 November 2017
Good company. Terrible Advancement. Poor management, Dock rock the boat mentality. I don't really have anything else to say about this company. It's not a bad place to work.
Pros
Stable
Cons
No where to go.
Rewarding Company
Senior Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA8 November 2017
When I went to work for Waters in 2000 it was a much different company than the one that I left. The company has lost a little bit of it's customer focus and traded that in for metrics and CYA paperwork.
Pros
Interesting customers, personal autonomy
Cons
micromanagement has ruined a great job
flexible work hours
manager) Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wilmslow, Cheshire8 November 2017
great place to work provides free gym and free fruit. great career progression prospects offered not to mention subsidised lunches for all employees and car pooling of course
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
managers
nice place to work
Mechanical Assembler (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA2 October 2017
I was a temporary agency worker and it was a seasonal job so they laid me off after the season ends i wish they could have hired me as a permanent worker but it didn't happen
Pretty Average
Rental Associate (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, KS26 September 2017
Team support can be frustrating, they can't seem to get their problems figured out. Management was great, coworkers are great, pay isn't enough for everything expected of you. Overall it's a decent niche job, not really one you want to make a career out of.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay
Detailed oriented place to work
Senior Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Milford, MA26 September 2017
Because Waters is a publicly traded company in the pharma space we are obligated to produce at the highest levels. Our Instruments and consumables that are manufactured go through many rigorous checks to ensure they meet all of the specs and are reproducable
Pros
work life balance
Cons
advancement opportunities
Productive work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA18 September 2017
Nice working environment, people were friendly and helpful. Many opportunities for career advancement / development. Consistently challenenged and diverse opinions were always welcome.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Waters Corporation
Central US Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA11 September 2017
Traveling 19 states was an amazing opportunity to advance my career. The culture is family and pet friendly. Clients are the number one asset to Waters Corporation.
Sr. Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA5 September 2017
Waters Corp was always at the cutting edge of Technology in field of HPLC

I had the great opportunely at Waters to travel worldwide in supporting the product line
Productive and active management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kano state23 August 2017
I make a vary impact on the organization I work ie water board service. Which I made an aspiration and impact towards the one year experience that I made.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Heath care
Was a good place to work
Production Machinist (Current Employee) –  Milford, MA22 August 2017
Over the years Waters corporate structure has shifted more towards profit and shareholders interest and has alienated their workforce. Yearly wage increases barely keep pace with cost of living. Health benefits continually get more expensive as the quality gets progressively worse.
Pros
Stable work environment
Cons
Health benefits are expensive and of marginal quality
My favorite crew
Security Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA29 June 2017
I cannot say enough about this company. While my position here was as a contractor, I was made to feel like one of the family. Some of the best people I've ever met, and some of the smartest as well. If you can work here DO SO!
Empresa sólida, innovadora
Latin America Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Caguas, PR21 June 2017
Muy buena empresa, continuo desarrollo y aprendizaje.
Pros
Innovadora
Cons
alta frecuencia de viajes
Great company overall. Very different culture.
Depot Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA10 June 2017
Great company overall. Great 401k match, health insurance eroded from great to terrible in recent years. VERY different culture but once you adapt to the "Waters way" you can become very comfortable. Upward mobility is available depending on what department you are in and depending on how many layers of redundant management you have above you.
Pros
stable company
Cons
Its not what ou know or who you know. It is how long you have been there
Not a bad place to work.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA6 June 2017
Good place to work, wish they didn't downsize so often. Well run otherwise and efficient. People are kept well informed as to day to day operations and cross training is adequate.
Great environment to work and grow as an employee.
Project Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milford, MA24 May 2017
Great company to work for giving employees the ability to work in an exciting environment and the ability to grow with the company. You get the feeling that you are a valued member of their team.
Productive workplace in friendly environment
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN23 May 2017
Great work place with great employees. Typical work day included serving lunch and dinner while working with others. Tasks included serving, resetting dining room, dishes, and cleanup of entire restaurant and end of the night.
One of the best companies to work for!
Principal Performance Lead Architect (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA4 May 2017
I worked for Waters as a consultant for 1 year, this is one of the best companies to work for! team, management, culture all very friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job - very low stress, well-balanced work which is achievable in every Sprint. I enjoyed every minute, from free parking to services, location and friendly environment, it was all excellent experience!
Pros
Stability, Friendly, low stress workplace
Cons
none that I've seen!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waters Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.