Waters Corporation Employee Reviews

Pretty Average
Rental Associate (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, KS26 September 2017
Team support can be frustrating, they can't seem to get their problems figured out. Management was great, coworkers are great, pay isn't enough for everything expected of you. Overall it's a decent niche job, not really one you want to make a career out of.
Pros
Coworkers
Cons
Pay
Detailed oriented place to work
Senior Finance Manager (Current Employee) –  Milford, MA26 September 2017
Because Waters is a publicly traded company in the pharma space we are obligated to produce at the highest levels. Our Instruments and consumables that are manufactured go through many rigorous checks to ensure they meet all of the specs and are reproducable
Pros
work life balance
Cons
advancement opportunities
Productive work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA18 September 2017
Nice working environment, people were friendly and helpful. Many opportunities for career advancement / development. Consistently challenenged and diverse opinions were always welcome.
Pros
N/a
Cons
N/a
Waters Corporation
Central US Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA11 September 2017
Traveling 19 states was an amazing opportunity to advance my career. The culture is family and pet friendly. Clients are the number one asset to Waters Corporation.
Sr. Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA5 September 2017
Waters Corp was always at the cutting edge of Technology in field of HPLC

I had the great opportunely at Waters to travel worldwide in supporting the product line
Productive and active management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Kano state23 August 2017
I make a vary impact on the organization I work ie water board service. Which I made an aspiration and impact towards the one year experience that I made.
Pros
Free breakfast
Cons
Heath care
Was a good place to work
Production Machinist (Current Employee) –  Milford, MA22 August 2017
Over the years Waters corporate structure has shifted more towards profit and shareholders interest and has alienated their workforce. Yearly wage increases barely keep pace with cost of living. Health benefits continually get more expensive as the quality gets progressively worse.
Pros
Stable work environment
Cons
Health benefits are expensive and of marginal quality
My favorite crew
Security Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA29 June 2017
I cannot say enough about this company. While my position here was as a contractor, I was made to feel like one of the family. Some of the best people I've ever met, and some of the smartest as well. If you can work here DO SO!
Empresa sólida, innovadora
Latin America Business Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Caguas, PR21 June 2017
Muy buena empresa, continuo desarrollo y aprendizaje.
Pros
Innovadora
Cons
alta frecuencia de viajes
Great company overall. Very different culture.
Depot Repair Technician (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA10 June 2017
Great company overall. Great 401k match, health insurance eroded from great to terrible in recent years. VERY different culture but once you adapt to the "Waters way" you can become very comfortable. Upward mobility is available depending on what department you are in and depending on how many layers of redundant management you have above you.
Pros
stable company
Cons
Its not what ou know or who you know. It is how long you have been there
Not a bad place to work.
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA6 June 2017
Good place to work, wish they didn't downsize so often. Well run otherwise and efficient. People are kept well informed as to day to day operations and cross training is adequate.
Great environment to work and grow as an employee.
Project Specialist (Current Employee) –  Milford, MA24 May 2017
Great company to work for giving employees the ability to work in an exciting environment and the ability to grow with the company. You get the feeling that you are a valued member of their team.
Productive workplace in friendly environment
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MN23 May 2017
Great work place with great employees. Typical work day included serving lunch and dinner while working with others. Tasks included serving, resetting dining room, dishes, and cleanup of entire restaurant and end of the night.
One of the best companies to work for!
Principal Performance Lead Architect (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA4 May 2017
I worked for Waters as a consultant for 1 year, this is one of the best companies to work for! team, management, culture all very friendly and helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job - very low stress, well-balanced work which is achievable in every Sprint. I enjoyed every minute, from free parking to services, location and friendly environment, it was all excellent experience!
Pros
Stability, Friendly, low stress workplace
Cons
none that I've seen!
Changing Culture
Senior Product Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA26 April 2017
Company seems to be trying to find out what they want to be. Due to changes at the top there is a lot of indecision and silo building. Innovation is no longer a priority.
Great employer
Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Milford, MA11 March 2017
As a field employee, your satisfaction will have a lot to do with factors beyond your control. All it takes to go from Wow to Oh S**t! is the change of a manager or 2 above you. If you can grow a thick skin and learn to work independently, and be motivated by the satisfaction of your customers rather than recognition, you will do well here.
Pros
Field service position highly autonomous.
Cons
Too many managers with axes to grind.
No parts or tools
Electro-Mechanical Assembler II (Current Employee) –  Sharpsburg, PA16 February 2017
Everyday was a struggle to get anything accomplished. Never had the parts that were needed and you would spend hours looking for tools to work with. Was not a fun work environment.
Good benefits, bad management
Quality Engineer (Current Employee) –  Wexford11 February 2017
Waters is a great place to work for, unfortunately the management is poor no communication, and lack of understanding through out the company, this has unfortunately let the company down.
Team oriented place to work
Bulk Synthesis Section Leader (Former Employee) –  Taunton, MA16 January 2017
At Waters Corp, they have a team mentality. Everyone helps each other out to get the product out. They also keep in mind everyone is an individual and try to accommodate peoples needs, and individuals circumstances. They work with people and in turn people work with them to be able to get out a quality product.
In my role, I took care of the crew on 3rd shift. I assigned the work to the crew and I assisted with anything that the crew needed. I also took care of anything my supervisor required (review paperwork).
Waters is a great place to work and everyone gets along. It is a very team oriented place
Wonderful place to work
Warranty Claims Adminstrator (Current Employee) –  Milford, MA5 January 2017
Easy simple and enjoyable
learned how to process warranty claims and how to close orders out .
management and co-workers are very friendly
there wasn't anything hard about it
the people make it enjoyable

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waters Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2