Digital Media Marketing Position for Waterloo Regional Tourism Marketing Corporation (WRTMC) needed immediately for a fulltime position.
· Ideal candidate would be self-motivated, hardworking individual with strong analytical and technical skills.
· Experience with e-marketing, web copywriting, social media platforms like Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter etc
· Familiar working with Customer Relationship Measurement and Content Management Software systems such as Drupal and SalesForce
· Proficient in MAC, PC’s and graphic design software is a bonus
· Comfortable and in tune with on-trend social marketing strategies and implementation plans, along with ROI reporting.
· Diploma or degree specializing in one of the following areas; Marketing, Communications or E-Business Engineering
· 3-5 years of experience in social media/Internet-related marketing
· Demonstrate ability to work independently, efficiently and communicate effectively with diverse range of individuals and groups.
Duties (primary but not limited to):
· Develop and implement innovative and effective electronic marketing programs/opportunities working with partners of Waterloo Regional Tourism Marketing Corp.
· Coordinate and liaise with graphic designers when needed on creative and web content
· Keep detailed media campaign records and deadline requirements
· Help analyze and do post-campaign reports with General Manager
· Assist with media buying and placement in regards to digital placement/ Search Engine Optimization and Search Engine marketing
· Liaise with members to coordinate materials/copy for campaigns and website
· Design and implement top-notch social/e-marketing and communication strategies, policies that align with WRTMC’s marketing strategy annually
· Stay current on the latest trends in interactive marketing and lead workshops for members
· Correct/change and add content on explorewaterlooregion.ca and microsites
· Add content, photos and manage WRTMC’s Facebook, Pinterest, Photobucket and other social media sites
· Answer phones also when needed ( we all do)
· Work as a team as needed when needed, be flexible
Salary Range $39,000 to $45,000 per year. Email by January 31, 2012