WATERLOO REGION NURSE PRACTITIONER LED CLINIC
The Waterloo Region Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic (WRNPLC) is one of Ontario's
26 Nurse Practitioner Led Clinics. NP Led Clinics, funded by the Ministry of
Health and Long Term Care are non-profit organizations governed by a community based, volunteer Board of Directors that provide primary health care services to individuals and families formerly lacking access to care.
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST/ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT
As a member of the team, the Receptionist/Administrative support person will provide administrative support to the Inter-professional team. This is a front line position with the organization, welcoming clients, answering phone calls, scheduling appointments and processing associated documents. Working within an electronic medical records system is a daily expectation of the role.
- Diploma or certificate in from an Office/Business Administrative or Medical Secretary program
- At least 5 years’ experience in an administrative position in a health care organization
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability of juggle multiple priorities and a keen sense of organization
- Excellent information technology skills including working knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office and Internet searches
- Experience working with an patient/client data base system for booking, billing, scheduling and retrieving information
- Excellent, written, verbal and interpersonal skills
- Flexibility in your availability for work hours will be required
- Flexibility in your ability to work from both our Cambridge and Kitchener site will be required
- Ability to maintain information in confidence and respect sensitive information
Applicants may request a complete job description when they apply.
Candidates are required to submit their cover letter and resume by July 29, 2013 to:
Waterloo Region Nurse Practitioner Led Clinic,
13 Water Street N., Cambridge, ON N1R 3B2