Waterfront Hotel Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
FLexable workplace
Front Desk (Current Employee), Oakland, CAFebruary 29, 2016
Pros: central to where I live
Cons: no growing opportunities
The Waterfront Hotel is a great location to work in. It is central to where I live and is good for the experience I need to further me in the career path I am on.
life style changes
Working Student (Former Employee), lahug water front and casinosOctober 5, 2015
Pros: free lunch
Cons: small time
i have learned to be decent and proffisional base on the hotel customers from deffirent kind of people u are incountering..i deelop more skills from time to time..i hae met lots of american people as my friends..it was never been hard for me while evwn if its just a small time for me working there...at first it was difficult..but i realize it can neer be so called work if u haent haed a hard time...
Great Place to work
Night Auditor (Current Employee), Front DeskJanuary 19, 2015
Great Place to work and learn. Management is always supporting & bring best out of employee. Amazing staff.
Fun workplace, amazing managers
Security (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDDecember 26, 2013
One of the funnest jobs I have ever had. Managers and co-workers were like family. Terrific working with people close to you.
Security was great, worked the doors checking id's.
Review
Barattendent (Former Employee), Maroochydore, QLDAugust 11, 2012
Pros: woolworths card
Day started by counting the tills checking tab keno and bar tills for variances, setting up of the bar and floor and then kepping the place clean and presentable to customers while providing an excelent customer service. best part about the job was being able to work alone it was a challange
International casino hotel
Beverage Supervisor (Former Employee), Cebu, PhilippinesMay 19, 2012
Pros: free meals, centralized distribution of service charge
Cons: no health insurance
Maintained international standard catering to guests of different nationalities. Management was supportive and provided a lot of employee training. Dealing with different nationalities can both be enjoyable and hard at the same time.