About the Role:
This is a 6 month direct hire contract. You will be on the employers payroll with a strong potential opportunity to go full time after the 6 month term.
- You will develop VB.Net / C#.Net software for projects for the company within the provided architecture and using previously developed codebase
- 5+ years of professional development using C# / VB.NET
- Full Software Development Lifecycle experience
- Object-oriented Architecting, designing, and development experience
- Experience writing VB.NET / C#.NET, SQL Schemas, stored procedures and triggers
- Knowledge of CSLA / Entity Framework / MVVM frameworks and patterns
- Experience developing with DevExpress, Infragistics or a similar 3rd party UI controls for desktop development
- Very good communication skills and ability to master new technology on your own
- Experience with .NET Remoting and Web Services
- MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 experience
- Agile Methodology
- Experience writing client-server /N-tier applications an asset
- Experience writing GPS/AVL/GIS processing software an asset
Now in its 10th year of business, Waterford Search - Selection – Advisory has enjoyed several opportunities to work with some of North...