Waste Management Employee Review

View all Waste Management reviews

Review
Customer Service Support Rep (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CA9 August 2012
My review of Waste Management is not very good. After working for a company for almost 10 years. They were very cruel to us workers who worked very hard for them. They decided to close a department that caused a lot of hardship on people fighting to keep their familys and minds together. Without a care to the world they threw us out to the wolves and slam the doors in our faces. They lied and never once tried to fix the hardship it caused to a lot of people. But like the saying what goes around will come back. I just pray that they learn to see themselves at the other end of the stick before it is to late. God BLESS THEM !!!
Pros
customers
Cons
no feelings

Other Waste Management Employee Reviews

workplace is ok
Not working right now and staying in Edmonton (Current Employee) –  Edmonton, AB7 December 2017
Nothing special, but Company workplace environment is very good and self motivated,

I feel proud to work with SADARA Chemical company, A Joint Venture of Saudi Aramco and Dow Chemical, USA.
Pros
Free lunch, Transportation and Laptop
Cons
Nothing Special
Long term mechanic saskatoon saskatchewan
Mechanic (truck and transport) (Former Employee) –  Saskatoon, SK7 December 2017
stayed with this company for a long time because i had just started a family and need the medical benefits. This company does not no the meaning of the word team. It is every man for him or herself here!! Not having the equipment to do your job which includes trucks, parts to fix the trucks, a good reliable crew to get the routes done are just some of the many faults at this company! All you want to do is get the job done and go home but management makes this a absolute nightmare. The cut throat world at the management end of this company is something else. I left this company feeling i had wasted years of my life!! To make a long story short don't get trapped here and feel like there is nothing else out there. The day i left this company that night i got the best sleep of my life!!! Get out while you still can. You clock in and start working. You have to learn to multitask because you might be working on a truck in the bay and a Driver comes in needs something done on his truck so you have to stop doing what you were working on and help him/her . Management / drivers always making mistakes and trying to blame mechanics .
Pros
excellent pay
Cons
bad work environment shop, trucks, yard ect

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Waste Management. Our community is ready to answer.