Waste Management Company

Waste Management Company Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
I worked hard everyday for the company and for the people that used our site.(Drivers and Citizens) Tried to make it a safe good place to be at .
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), East Saint Louis, ILNovember 28, 2013
I opened up the site every morning and sometimes closed it when business was booming. I learned quite a bit through out the years of service as far as being an operator and working with people and management to make it the best experience it could be. Management changed throughout the years some good and some bad. I made an attempt to work with everyone – more... that came in to play. I trusted them and felt that they trusted me to the fullest almost until the end. My co workers were great except for a few that came from other site and didn't like it our way. The hardest part of the job was when thing's changed between me and the people I trusted for year's. I was very loyal to them and worked long hour's and sometimes seven day's a week. The best part was when I felt like I was connecting with our drivers and other company bosses when they needed help with anything.
like when a driver was stuck or someone was in need of anything. – less
A great forward thinking company
Division manager (Current Employee), LondonApril 7, 2013
Pros: good pay and benefits
Cons: boss expects a lot from us all!
Relaxed
Lots of training and advancement opportunities
Good team and team spirit
We really feel we are going somewhere exciting with the company
Fun place to work because the employees have respect for each other.
Data Entry Representative (Current Employee), Germantown, WIJune 24, 2012
Pros: i enjoy working with my co-workers
Cons: salary is on the low end
I learn something different everyday. Part of my position is to investigate and resolve the situtation. This makes my day go faster. I enjoy my co-workers because we work as a team.