Warrior manufactures innovative equipment for the oilfield drilling industry, specializing in top drives and automated tubular tongs
Warrior Manufacturing Services Ltd. has an opening for a Welder- Fitter
The Welder-Fitter reads and interprets welding drawings and specifications and operates welding and other equipment in a manufacturing shop to fabricate parts and products.
- Read and interpret welding blueprints, drawings specifications, manuals and processes
- Interpret welding process specifications
- Operate manual, semi-automatic, or fully automated welding equipment
- Operate brakes, shears and other metal shaping, straightening and bending machines
- Fit, braze and torch-straighten metal
- Prepare jigs or set-ups for welding
- Operate previously set-up welding machines to fabricate or repair metal parts and products
- Maintain and perform minor repairs on welding, brazing and soldering equipment
- Instruct apprentices and supervise other workers
- Examine welds and ensure that they meet standards and/or specifications
- Apprentice 2nd/3rd year or Journeyman
- Minimum 3 years’ experience
- FCAW experience
- Reading text, writing, oral communication, numeracy
- Working with others, problem solving, decision making, critical thinking
- Job task planning and organizing; significant use of memory
- Finding information, referencing documents, continuous learning
- Using a computer
- Own vehicle required
- Must pass drug test
- We offer our employees an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, above-market group health benefits, an employer-matched retirement plan, as well as a commitment to career development.
If you are a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player seeking a rewarding challenge and you meet the above criteria we would like to hear from you.
Thank you to all candidates for your interest. Only selected individuals will be contacted for follow-up.
Indeed - 13 months ago