Warrior is a Calgary based company that manufactures innovative equipment for the oil field drilling industry, specializing in top drives and automated tubular tongs.
Warrior Manufacturing Services Ltd. has an opening for an Accounts Payable Clerk
Working as a part of our accounting group, this position is great for a motivated individual with prior accounts payable experience that is detail orientated to ensure invoices are coded properly, and can keep up with a high volume of invoices so that vendors can be paid on a timely basis.
- Processing vendor invoices
- Working with purchasing and receiving to resolve issues
- Processing cheque runs, and credit card payments.
- Perform accruals for month end (credit card, accrued payables)
- Reconcile vendor statements
- Covering for the front desk occasionally
- Ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Minimum two years-experience accounts payable experience, with experience in a manufacturing environment considered an asset.
- At minimum an accounting certificate, preferably a diploma, experience in lieu of education will be considered.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills
We offer our employees an attractive compensation package that includes a competitive salary, flexible hours, above market group health benefits; an employer matched RRSP plan, as well as a commitment to career development.
If you are a highly motivated, enthusiastic individual seeking a rewarding challenge and meet the above criteria we would like to hear from you.
Thank you to all candidates for your interest. Only selected individuals will be contacted for follow-up.