Warline Painting Ltd. – Vancouver, BC
Warline is looking for more good painters to join our team. Warline Painting is a quality first, premier painting company in Vancouver that specializes in the interior and exterior painting of residences, commercial buildings, strata complexes and new construction projects throughout the greater Vancouver area. We provide exceptional customer service, quality workmanship and use best practices in all our work and projects.
- Adhering to Warline's rules of conduct and safety at all times
- Conducting yourself in a professional and courteous manner with our customers
- Show a willingness to learn and ability to follow directions
- Work in a team environment as well as have ability to work independently
- Work safely with ladders, lift equipment and use of personal fall protection
- Read and follow a scope of work and colour schedule
- Take directions from crew leader, supervisor or foreman
- Proper prep of surfaces before painting as directed
- Painting of surfaces as directed
- Maintaining a clean workplace
- Daily set up and clean up
- Maintain work logs and time sheets of daily activities
- Arrive to work on time daily, ready to work at start time.
- Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview
We offer solid, year-round employment for the right people and a dynamic, team environment with lots of opportunity for growth and training.
BEFORE you apply, please visit our website at www.warlinepainting.ca and check out what we do and who we are. Read our code of conduct and the Warline Way.
Watch our video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dVnNdV1-BVM
If you like what you see and are interested in applying, please do the following:
1. Send us an email letting us know a bit about yourself. Remember first impressions count.
2. Include a resume if you have one that lists your relevant experience.
3. Let us know how to reach you by telephone so we can follow-up with a phone call.
4. Confirm that you have your own transportation on a daily basis.