Warehouse Services Inc. currently has an immediate opening for a Branch Manager to join our team at our Lloydminster, Alberta location.
Why join our team?
Warehouse Services is Western Canada’s wholesale leader in automotive aftermarket car and truck parts, as well as light industrial parts. We pride ourselves on servicing our clients with the best products and the greatest service available. We strive to create value and make a difference for our clients, and serve others as we would like to be served.
This Management position offers a “Top Dollar” salary based on experience, along with lucrative Management bonuses, a comprehensive Management benefits package with 100% coverage and an RRSP matching program! We will also assist the successful candidate with relocation if needed.
The Branch Manager will report to the Operations Manager and will be responsible for overall branch operations and management of a team of 10 people.
Primary duties of position:
- Responsible for all day-to-day team management
- Ensure efficient and effective operation of the branch and identify opportunities for improvements
- Lead and motivate the team to achieve company objectives
- Accountable for the overall staffing and scheduling of employees
- Coach and mentor staff to develop talent within the team, monitor employee performance and progress
- Ensure that all employees adhere to company policies and procedures
- Resolve any customer service issues to ensure client expectations are exceeded at all times
- Minimum of 5 years automotive parts experience
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
- Excellent leadership and people management skills with the ability to provide coaching and mentoring
- Possess strong oral and written communication skills
- Past Management or Supervision experience will be considered an asset
If you think you would thrive in this position, then we would love to hear from you! Please forward your resume through this advertisement or fax to 780-430-9728. Join our team today!
We thank all who apply; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Warehouse Services Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.