Working with the research and development team, the candidate will oversee all data products and analysis delivered by the WANTED Analytics business intelligence platform. WANTED Analytics provides insight and analysis on the labor marketplace, based on analyzing more than 800 million historical labor market records. He/she will have a solid knowledge and experience of the concepts, practices and procedures commonly used in Data Analytics.
- Define, develop and document data quality solutions and index maintenance processes including rebalancing, data publishing and calculation of indexes across different data assets;
- Collaborate with database administrators, application developers and new product team to ensure business requirements meet expected results;
- Oversee rebalancing and reconstitution of indexes, classifications and models;
- Assist the sales team with presentations related to indexes, classifications and models;
- Participate in the development of methodologies, tools and code used by the development team;
- Oversee one Statistical Analyst who will be responsible for implementing existing models and developing new products.
- Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in economics or statistics; a graduate degree would be preferred;
- Must have a thorough knowledge of the capabilities of statistical analysis programs such as SAS or Stata;
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience directly performing statistical analysis using one of the two platforms (SAS or Stata) ;
- Minimum of three (3) years of management or supervisory experience;
- Basic knowledge of spoken French.
Indeed - 13 months ago
- 29 days ago