We are looking for an experimented Warehouse Clerk to join our team in Mississauga in a fast-paced environment.
Terms of Employment: Permanent, Full Time, Day
Anticipated Start Date: As soon as possible
Location: 151 Superior Blvd, Unit 12, Mississauga, Ontario, L5T 2L1
Skill Requirements: Completion of high school and Forklift Operator Certification an asset (experience is mandatory)
Experience: Minimum 3 years of experience
- Receive and inspect inbound product according to established procedures.
- Put away product in correct location based on procedures.
- Receive returns, count and confirm quantities, determine condition and complete paperwork.
- Obtain orders, prioritize if necessary, and select products from the proper locations.
- Verify accuracy of orders picked, escalate concerns to Manager.
- Stage and securely pack product based on procedures.
- Place the appropriate documentation with each order and ensure all cases are clearly labelled and accurately marked (e.g., pick/pack slips, stickers).
- Palletize cases, wrap, and load pallets onto trailers.
- Create shipping labels and other paperwork for parcels and LTL skid shipments (e.g., waybills, shipping manifests, shipping labels); maintain accurate shipping data in warehouse management system.
- Stage and coordinate outbound shipments.
- Perform cycle counts & annual count.
- Ensure work area is kept clean and complies with all health and safety standards.
What we are looking for:
- High school Degree.
- Minimum of three years experience as a shipper/receiver in warehouse operations.
- Good communication skills; must be able to speak, read, and write English.
- Highly customer service oriented.
- Energetic, dependable, punctual, team player, capable of working on their own, detail oriented and able to multi task.
- Must possess basic computer skills; experience with shipping software ("WMS") an asset.
- Must be able to lift/carry 50 lbs on occasion.
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Forklift Driving Certificate is considered an asset.
- Qualified in the handling and preparation for shipment of hazardous and dangerous goods is considered an asset.
Visit our website! http://www.walter.com/Walter/CA
Send us your resume at hr(at)walter.com
Indeed - 10 months ago