An interest in working with a variety of tasks and in a shop environment is necessary.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- answering calls;
- booking appointments;
- driving customers;
- opening work orders and preparing estimates for review;
- data entry, miscellaneous journal entries;
- filing, parts sourcing, stock counts, stocking shelves;
- miscellaneous duties as requested
The successful applicant will possess the following skills
- Computing skills and/or office administration certificate (program specific training will be provided)
- Interest in variety
- valid driver's license - Class 7 is acceptable
- Good interpersonal skills
Indeed - 14 months ago
Walt's Automotive Repair is a locally owned and operated light duty automotive repair shop. We have been serving Fort St. John for over 35...