Pros: Building relationships within cross functional team
Cons: Work life balance was effected
- Managing both in store and e-commerce assortment and overall sales
- Monitoring/forecasting financial sales metrics and P&L daily.
- Managing marketing execution and promotional strategies.
- Learned managerial/mentoring experience, and vendor negotiating/relations skills.
- Strong effective and supportive management, however multiple leadership changes can potentially be unsettling.
- Co-workers provide positive environment and team cohesion, and willing to support as needed. Understanding of corporate nuances and opportunities.
- Enjoyed the experience to work in a truly cross functional environment. Have my input and voice heard in terms of project launches and execution.