Walmart Employee Review

valued my work, there for me in tough times, great atmostpher
Over Night Crew (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB6 November 2013
My typical day at work was to prepare fashions for sales floor, and stock shelves, bins and tables. Help co-workers in their areas as needed and without being asked. Made sure the garbage was done and bales were made as needed, or any other task asked my manager during my shift.
Having a manager who cared about her job and her employees made the job a great place to work. She would often give out candies or ice cream bars on days we were doing a great job of stocking.
The most enjoyable part of the day was when we were all done our areas we would sometimes have things like kiddy bike races in front of the store, or coloring contests for prizes the manager would give out. Most managers were awesome and made sure you knew what a good job you were doing.
the worst part of the job was if the trucks were late we were late on getting our jobs done effectively and on time.
Being a team member on the job makes life so much more fun and efficient, and makes the work load a lot lighter.
Pros
free meals when we did great job or there was a special occasion, medical plan
Cons
sleeping during the day

Other Walmart Employee Reviews

Claim department
Claims Associate (Former Employee) –  Winnipeg, MB17 November 2017
Responsible for all lost claims' Not enjoyed working there not to many hours. Claim all expire food and destroying it was a lot of waste
Hours not good
Horrible workplace where management treats you incredibly poorly
Tire and Lube Technician (Current Employee) –  Barrie, ON17 November 2017
Walmart is a terrible place to work, where they treat their employees incredibly poorly and the management doesn't care about you at all. The management is incredibly disrespectful and demand nothing but absolute respect from you. They expect more work from you than what they pay you for, and they force you to work in positions that you weren't hired for even if you don't have the training for it. All around Walmart is a terrible place to work that should be avoided if you are looking for employment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.