Walmart Employee Review

valued my work, there for me in tough times, great atmostpher
Over Night Crew (Former Employee) –  Grande Prairie, AB6 November 2013
My typical day at work was to prepare fashions for sales floor, and stock shelves, bins and tables. Help co-workers in their areas as needed and without being asked. Made sure the garbage was done and bales were made as needed, or any other task asked my manager during my shift.
Having a manager who cared about her job and her employees made the job a great place to work. She would often give out candies or ice cream bars on days we were doing a great job of stocking.
The most enjoyable part of the day was when we were all done our areas we would sometimes have things like kiddy bike races in front of the store, or coloring contests for prizes the manager would give out. Most managers were awesome and made sure you knew what a good job you were doing.
the worst part of the job was if the trucks were late we were late on getting our jobs done effectively and on time.
Being a team member on the job makes life so much more fun and efficient, and makes the work load a lot lighter.
Pros
free meals when we did great job or there was a special occasion, medical plan
Cons
sleeping during the day

Other Walmart Employee Reviews

walmart
Electronics associate (Former Employee) –  Saint John, NB19 January 2018
Walmart was and alright place to work i didnt appreciate having to work every holiday when i worked there even though i had been there for 2 years and never had a holiday off. there was no job advancement which sucked because it takes along time to move up in their company.
So much fun!
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Saint John East, NB19 January 2018
I was only there for 3 months, but I loved it totally. I just needed more hours and a job where I was not standing all of the time. I learned I am quite a people person and I love to make people smile.
Pros
seeing people all day
Cons
being on my feet the entire shift

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.