Walmart Employee Review

Friendly environment, usually great people
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Corner Brook, NL6 November 2013
I work in the electronic Department but trying to expand to other departments. Because I'm a single dad caring for 2 children, my hours are kind of limited to day time only. Its hard to get many shifts at Walmart with only limited availability. The co-workers are usually great and easy to get along with. I was recently on the Renovation team for 4 months and learned many thing throughout the store. This part of the job was the most enjoyable as I like setting things up or changing equipment.

Other Walmart Employee Reviews

Good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Williams Lake, BC19 January 2018
Although, I was working as a part-time student- it provided a good job on the side. Also, my peers were very friendly and often helped with any problem I encountered on the job
Pros
Friendly
Cons
Hours
Do not work here
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Windsor, ON19 January 2018
I honestly do not recommend working here. The managers are very rude and do not care about you what so ever. A lot of bullying. I honestly will be quite happy once I find another job.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.