Walmart Employee Review

Not a fun place to work, constant threat of job loss.
Asset Protection Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hillsborough, CA30 April 2012
Focus is on sales and profit, lacks customer service, care for employees, not a fun place to work, stressful, fear of being fired.
Pros
can advance with hard work.
Cons
can lose that advanacement very easily, great pressure to perform.

Other Walmart Employee Reviews

good to be there for survival not for long
Department Manager (Former Employee) –  Edmonton, AB20 January 2018
Good place to work for few months,it differs from each walmart store as each store has different culture.If your store manager good,you can enjoy the job.
OBW is not the best way
Department Manager (Current Employee) –  Lethbridge20 January 2018
Loved working for walmart until they came up with new program ..Department managers do not have there own depts anymore in which we took pride in .now there is no pride ..hours of work are horrible .I didn't apply to work nights ..store standard ..cashier .. many dept.managers have stepped down as the new work load is not fit for most of us as we are all over 50 yrs old and are long time employees. The Depts are .not zoned ..dirty . Empty shelves ..am embarrassed to work there as we don't have enough employees to do our job right .no security theft is just about a million dollars a yr so not good for our profit share .
Pros
We have great people that treat our customers with respect. .thats what keeps our store going
Cons
Hours that we have to work .. duties have triplled or more ..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Walmart. Our community is ready to answer.