wallmart

• Salary/Benefits
nice place to work
ewall mart greeter (Former Employee), Orleans, ONNovember 5, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: night shift
I learned in my former company that hard work bring you to higher level as happened to me, promotion.Sure I learned how to communicate with people what was good because my work was easier.
it is work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Calhoun, GAJune 21, 2014
Pros: 1 hour lunch
Cons: managment
learned two stock meet a lot of pepole used palitjack.must be a team player. and work with others
productive enviorment
Loss Prevention Officer (Former Employee), Rocky Hill, CTJune 3, 2014
Pros: exellent pay for the amount of work you do and perform
Cons: punching in and out for your breaks
productive enviorment with a working place of any cultures they you an grow accustome to
Fun workplace for young adults
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Stafford, VAMarch 30, 2014
Pros: hour lunches for eight hour shifts and excellent benefit packages
Cons: poor management
Wallmart is a great place to work if you are a retired adult looking for a way to get out of the house or if you are a young adult at their first job or needing a job while you are in college. It is not recommended to work here if you have a family to support because the income is just not enough.
Informal environment and committed team
Senior Test Analyst (Current Employee), Sao Paulo, BrazilJanuary 1, 2014
Pros: work close to home
Cons: spare time to gym class
In my typical work day I review stories (requirements), write test cases, decide to implement the test cases in JMeter or Selenium or even just run manually, select data or create them to run the tests and do daily meeting since I work in a agile project.
I focus in learning much as I can to improve my manually and automated tests as long as down not – more... push me back on my end date schedule. I am very lucky to work with a great team of people with a good technology skills what helps to learn.
The hard part of my work is to decide between test coverage to put the stories (requirements) as ready and still maintain the good quality of the product.
I enjoy most to see my job is to deliver the selected test case to continues integration to Jenkins so I can guarantee a good regression test with less effort. – less
Low pay, strenuous work
Stock Associate (Former Employee), Downers Grove, ILDecember 28, 2013
Pros: good people
Cons: low pay
Worked as a cart pusher and made minimum wage. Hard work low pay. Good people. No room for advancement
Was not a nice place to work
Cashier (Former Employee), Newton, NJNovember 19, 2013
Pros: ok pay, long breaks
Cons: fellow employees, and unfair managment
I also did not like working at Wallmart beause of the clicks that were formed amongst the employees and the managers were not friendly at all.
a great place to get your groceries and personal merchandise.
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee), Stillwater, OKNovember 11, 2013
Pros: room for advancment, pays above state minumium wage, great place if you are a people person
Cons: scheduleing
Great place to work if you are a high school student or a college student. They provide extraordinary benefits for full time associates and have wonderful store managers.
unload by pallet jack
stocker (Former Employee), Sparks, NVNovember 5, 2013
Pros: breaks
Cons: too many chiefs
all over toys-shoes- linen-can food -produce- pet food-training on differnt areas was great
Inediquate training, faulty equipment
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Seneca, SCAugust 21, 2013
Pros: the custmers telling you job well done
Cons: csm, s slow response to problems or transactions you weren't able to deal with
The training I received was inequate, you were expected to check out customers with scales that kept breaking done, belts to bring purchases down to where you could reach the merchandise that wouldn't work, and not worry about chemicals contamenating food products or spills on the other purchases. Whenever you asked for extra training in a certain area – more... you never received the training you asked for. My co-workers were great yet weren,t allowed to talk to you about things you need help with while on break. The best part of my job was taking care of my costumers. I actually hated to take a break. – less
fun people
Instock (Former Employee), Secaucus, NJJuly 9, 2013
Pros: the benifits
unloaded trucks .just the people i worked with made it a joy to be at work
made good money
Over Night Stocker (Former Employee), Dickinson, NDJune 19, 2013
Pros: hour lunches
Cons: phony people
i think management is very inconsiderate. but i enjoyed workin in the big area at times it was peacefull and other times are very crazy. i also didn't like that the store is closed half the day every sunday. it was very inconvenient.
Good paying job
Automotive Service Technician (Former Employee), Columbus, OHApril 29, 2013
Pros: good pay
Cons: you might get your break on time once a week
Nice place to work but manegement does not employee friendly.
you are not provided with the proper tools.
goodplace to work
cashier (Current Employee), Grimes, IAApril 23, 2013
Pros: beaks safty program
while i was there every bodie was easy to work with willing to help you out with job i have no problems with management of any kind
Good People Good Service
overnight stocker (Current Employee), Forked River, NJFebruary 1, 2013
Pros: money was good, employees welcomed me in with open arms
Cons: overnights 10 to 7 in the morning mostly labor, physical work but not always a bad thing
My expierence working at wallmart was a good one. I appreciated the oppurtunity of even being elected to become an employee honestly because times were tough at the moment and this job really helped me get through the holidays. I was an overnight stocker so the job was physically demanding but with the help of my fellow employees showing me the ropes – more... I got the hang of it almost immediatley. Overal good service, good people, and a family oriented staff over at wallmart. – less
alawys havining employee apreseation days
cashier (Former Employee), Pasco, WANovember 8, 2012
Pros: can ask for more hours if desired
Cons: not enough full time positios
Loved. Worklng for Wallmart have applied for employment. Again
Great Place to work
Uility (Former Employee), Sherman, TXJuly 11, 2012
Pros: good benefits
Cons: working certian shifts do to job title
My job at Wallmart was clean restrooms. Customer service was a very big part of my job. Atypical day conseted of cleaning& restocking 6(six) different restromes in the store. I learned that customer service is a very important part of any job at Wallmart. Managment personal were always on the sales floor. always willing to cuttomers and employs. my – more... coworkers were very custemer orenited. Helping customers find what they needed. One of my possions in the store was unloading trucks. Merindise was palletised by deparment. Each department was deseignated with a number corisponding. It was tough to remember what went wear. Most imporent part was giveing grate customer satisfaction. – less
good workplace enviroment
cashier (Current Employee), Midway, TXMay 28, 2012
Cons: short breaks, and litte work hours
it's good to work is such a place with cooperated manager and colleagues, I've learned how to manage the financial system, communication skills and other impressive things, the hardest part of the job is when the hours of the work is decreases and the most enjoyable part of the work is when we have promotion for some body or when the manager start talking – more... with us – less
Favorite Job
Cashier (Former Employee), MichiganFebruary 12, 2012
Pros: good company, good hours
I loved working as a cashier. I got to meet tons of wonderful people and I learned tons of customer service techniques. I learned how to sell credit cards and products to customers and persaude them to come back.
Desarrollo de actividades muy profesional y comunicaciòn expedita con gerencias
Coordinador de Proyecto Prevención de Pérdidas (Former Employee), Zona comercial V regionJuly 25, 2014
Pros: buena comunicaciòn y posibilidades de crecimiento
Cons: no hay
Medidas y acciones para rentabilizar el negocio, en todas las etapas del ciclo de la mercadería...Pedidos / Recepción / Almacenaje / Exhibición en sala, Reposición / Venta (POS).

Todas las actividades orientadas a reducir las pérdidas y las diferencias de inventario .

Reportes semanales en reunión con la gerencia del mercado

Lo mas difícil ; Lograr – more... el cumplimiento de normas y procedimientos, en forma correcta y siempre, por colaboradores.

Lo mejor; El flujo de la información, el apoyo a la gestión por los distintos niveles y la asignación de recursos

Es un muy buen lugar para trabajar – less

1 2 3