Busy veterinary hospital looking for enthusiastic Veterinary receptionist. If you are high energy, love working with animals and people too, you may be a match for us. We are a 24/7 operation and candidate must be able to work days, afternoons and weekends as required.
- Strong organizational ability, excellent telephone and in-person communication skills. Ability to remain calm under pressure
- Ability to handle stressful situations with confidence and demonstrate a cheerful uplifting personality.
- Strong organizational ability, proficiency with computers and office equipment
- Avimark experience an asset
- Previous experience an asset
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answering phones, greeting clients, checking patients in and out scheduling appointments
- Entering client, patient and financial data into the computer.
- Generating invoices and explaining them to clients, processing payments.
- Generate month end invoices, PetID cards, Sympathy cards and reminders as needed.
- Manage the retrieval and storage of medical records.
Indeed - 17 months ago