Wajax Power Systems

Wajax Power Systems Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Wonderful Place to Work
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee), CalgaryApril 15, 2014
Pros: easy going environment
Wajax Power Systems was a wonderful place to work. Everyone worked as a team which fits right into how I like to work. There were many challenges in this job but none I couldn't learn or excel in overtime. It was always comfortable at work as everyone was easy going and no one was micro managed.
I started the position not knowing anything about how – more... a diesel engine works and with time I got to learn alot about the parts and pieces that make the engine work! Most of my day was coordinating with suppliers on lead times for all of our inventory and parts. I looked after logistics and making sure everything went smooth from PO to delivery to the customer. I submitted PO's and work orders as well as change orders.
Along with the coordinating role I also had to provide invoicing to the customer, which had to be coded correctly as well as make sure all costing was correct, there was completing monthly and yearly reporting to my manager, calculating commissions, and completing expense reports.
So as you can see I did a vast amount of duties in my position. I love to learn new things!
Unfortunately Wajax was downsizing and moving manufacturing to Edmonton and my position was no longer needed. – less
great workplace
ACCOUNTS PAYABLE CLERK (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABApril 8, 2014
Pros: no overtime
Very busy,fast paced, high volume yet very friendly workforce and great organizational culture
low moral ,company going down hill
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABNovember 15, 2013
- mid management very unqualified
- very unprofessional towards customers
- training is something in the pass now
- shop mortal has never been so low
- with no leadership everyone is walking around lost
- who pays in the end is the customer high hours on jobs,
poor workmanship due to training and organization.
- sad to see a company go in the ground
fun workpalce
Project Engineer (Current Employee), Toronto, ONFebruary 11, 2013
Pros: life balance
Cons: low salary
very pleasant and friendly atmosphere, great colleagues.
Graet staff compliment at Winnipeg location
Service Manager/General Service Manager (Former Employee), Saskatoon, Edmonton, WinnipegSeptember 13, 2012
Fast paced environment with hard working co-workers. Meeting customers needs/time frames within the trucking Industry was the hardest part of the job.
Very educated work place changing jobs keeps me learning
Diesel Engine Technician (Current Employee), Dartmouth, NSMarch 21, 2012
Pros: free benefits
Cons: a lot of unnecessary politics
i have enjoyed working at wayax power systems i have learned a lot, but the job security keeps you wondering when times are slack of work, also wadges are not what they should be.