Wajax Power Systems Employee Review

View all Wajax Power Systems reviews

Wonderful Place to Work
Sales Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Calgary15 April 2014
Wajax Power Systems was a wonderful place to work. Everyone worked as a team which fits right into how I like to work. There were many challenges in this job but none I couldn't learn or excel in overtime. It was always comfortable at work as everyone was easy going and no one was micro managed.
I started the position not knowing anything about how a diesel engine works and with time I got to learn alot about the parts and pieces that make the engine work! Most of my day was coordinating with suppliers on lead times for all of our inventory and parts. I looked after logistics and making sure everything went smooth from PO to delivery to the customer. I submitted PO's and work orders as well as change orders.
Along with the coordinating role I also had to provide invoicing to the customer, which had to be coded correctly as well as make sure all costing was correct, there was completing monthly and yearly reporting to my manager, calculating commissions, and completing expense reports.
So as you can see I did a vast amount of duties in my position. I love to learn new things!
Unfortunately Wajax was downsizing and moving manufacturing to Edmonton and my position was no longer needed.
Pros
Easy going environment

Other Wajax Power Systems Employee Reviews

Alright place to work wouldn't recommend it !
Truck and Transport Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Regina, SK20 December 2017
Was alright place , but very unfair work place , very unhappy about working here ! Wouldn't recommend it to any technician ! Favouritism is very noticeable !
Pros
Working alone
Cons
Unfair workplace
TRUCK AND COACH APPRENTICE TECHNICIAN L3 (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 December 2017
fun place to work co workers are very helpful. busy maintenance facility. Management is very strict with service. training available with most engine manufactures
Pros
training
Cons
managment