Are you a results oriented individual with the drive to meet and exceed sales targets?
Do you have demonstrated knowledge/experience in Bearings and Power Transmissions sales?
Are you recognized for your exceptional communication and relationship building skills to ensure the delivery of excellent customer service?
If so, we have the challenge for you!
Wajax Industrial Components is a major Canadian distributor of industrial components. We partner with thousands of suppliers around the world to find the right products and develop solutions that respond to our customers’ unique challenges. We also offer a full range of value-added services from logistics management to equipment service and repair. With our broad product offering, national infrastructure, engineering expertise and technical services, Wajax Industrial Components provides a single and complete source of supply.
We are currently seeking candidates to fill the position of Technical sales representative for our bearings and power transmission line of product. As a key member of the Wajax Industrial Components team, your key accountabilities will be:
- Selling and marketing Industrial Distribution products in order to achieve annual sales targets;
- Developing sales strategies by encouraging sales through target customer accounts, prospecting new customers, sales leads follow ups and the maintenance of strong relationships with existing customers;
- Liaising with multiple parties to acquire and distribute information; and
- Ensuring excellent customer service by troubleshooting and responding to customer inquiries.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Technical school diploma in a field related to Industrial Distribution;
- Minimum 4 years’ experience in sales;
- Knowledge of bearings, power transmission products and components;
- Fluency in English and French (spoken and written), where required; and
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Strategic thinker with the ability to develop successful sales strategies;
- Negotiation, communication and relationship building skills;
- Problem solving skills;
- Results and service driven;
- Ability to effectively plan and organize work;
If this challenge interests you, please apply online at:
We offer a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary, bonus potential, benefits, matching pension as well as the opportunity to join the team of one of Canada's most well established and stable companies.
Wajax Industrial Components is a major Canadian distributor of industrial components. We partner with thousands of suppliers around the...