Do you have a proven ability to provide superior customer service?
Are you an expert at shipping and receiving industrial goods?
Do you have a strong work ethic and a desire to be a part of a great team?
If so, we have the challenge for you!
Wajax Industrial Components is a major Canadian distributor of industrial components. We partner with thousands of suppliers around the world to find the right products and develop solutions that respond to our customers’ unique challenges. We also offer a full range of value-added services from logistics management to equipment service and repair. With our broad product offering, national infrastructure, engineering expertise and technical services, Wajax Industrial Components provides a single and complete source of supply.
We are currently seeking candidates to fill the position of Shipper/Receiver. As a key member of the Wajax Industrial Components team, your key accountabilities will include:
- Responsibility for the flow of industrial goods in and within our branch, in an organized and safe manner;
- Ensuring that customers are supplied as necessary by shipping and receiving goods, checking for accuracy, and appropriately processing orders;
- Supporting the overall function of the warehouse by stocking shelves, and performing housekeeping activities within the work area;
- Operating a forklift in support of the movement of goods; and
- Accurately filing packing slips from Wajax staff members and suppliers as necessary.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- High school diploma;
- Experience in a similar position an asset;
- Valid forklift license/certification preferred;
- Basic computer skills.
If this challenge interests you, please apply online at :
We offer a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary, bonus potential, benefits, matching pension as well as the opportunity to join the team of one of Canada's most well established and stable companies