Are you passionate about hydraulics and interested in applying your knowledge to deliver excellent customer service?
Do you have experience repairing, maintaining and assembling hydraulic systems?
Are you a fast learner and a team player who is always up for a new challenge?
If so, we have the challenge for you!
Wajax Industrial Components is a major Canadian distributor of industrial components. We partner with thousands of suppliers around the world to find the right products and develop solutions that respond to our customers’ unique challenges. We also offer a full range of value-added services from logistics management to equipment service and repair. With our broad product offering, national infrastructure, engineering expertise and technical services, Wajax Industrial Components provides a single and complete source of supply.
As a key member of the Wajax Industrial Components team, your key accountabilities will include:
- Responsibility for evaluating and diagnosing causes for equipment breakages;
- Repairing hydraulic components and systems;
- Providing technical support to inside sales;
- Troubleshooting issues at the client site; and
- Installing and modifying hydraulic components and systems.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in Mechanics, Hydraulics, Automotive, Millwright or equivalent experience;
- Fluid Power Training, an asset;
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in hydraulic troubleshooting;
- Basic machining knowledge required (e.g. lathe, milling machine);
- Basic electrical knowledge considered an asset;
- Strong working knowledge of heavy duty tools and equipment;
- Must be mechanically inclined with a good learning capacity;
- The ability to effectively communicate technical issues;
- Service and team orientation.
If this challenge interests you, please apply online at :
We offer a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary, bonus potential, benefits, matching pension as well as the opportunity to join the team of one of Canada's most well established and stable companies.