Do you have a proven track record of providing superior customer service?
Are you knowledgeable about hydraulic components and systems?
Are you highly organized with a passion and drive to grow sales?
If so, we have the challenge for you!
Wajax Industrial Components is a major Canadian distributor of industrial components. We partner with thousands of suppliers around the world to find the right products and develop solutions that respond to our customers’ unique challenges. We also offer a full range of value-added services from logistics management to equipment service and repair. With our broad product offering, national infrastructure, engineering expertise and technical services, Wajax Industrial Components provides a single and complete source of supply.
As a key member of the Wajax Industrial Components team, your key accountabilities will be:
- Achieving sales revenue goals by obtaining and up-selling orders;
- Providing consistently high levels of customer service to current and prospective clients;
- Adding value to the customer's buying experience;
- Making systems recommendations; and
- Supplying, entering and following-up on customer quotations and orders.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Technical diploma or a diploma in a related field, or equivalent sales experience in electro mechanics/hydraulics;
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience;
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems and components;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- A high attention to detail;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- The ability to effectively plan and organize work;
- Problem solving ability;
- Results driven and willingness to provide superior customer service;
- Teamwork oriented;
- Fluency in English, spoken and written;
- Technical expertise and knowledge of company products.
If this challenge interests you, please apply online at :
We offer a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary, bonus potential, benefits, matching pension as well as the opportunity to join the team of one of Canada's most well established and stable companies.