Do you have a good knowledge of multiple software and program applications?
Are you able to quickly and effectively troubleshoot a variety of application issues?
Are you recognized for your ability to develop and deliver effective end user training?
If so, we have the challenge for you!
Wajax Industrial Components is a major Canadian distributor of industrial components. We partner with thousands of suppliers around the world to find the right products and develop solutions that respond to our customers’ unique challenges. We also offer a full range of value-added services from logistics management to equipment service and repair. With our broad product offering, national infrastructure, engineering expertise and technical services, Wajax Industrial Components provides a single and complete source of supply.
As a key member of the Wajax Industrial Components team, your key responsibilities will be:
- Providing level 1 support for all helpdesk calls, application and technical from Head office and branches;
- Having a thorough knowledge of all available applications for end users, primarily the ERP Microsoft Dynamics AX;
- Determining whether problems presented are caused by hardware, software, end user knowledge or wrong data input into the systems;
- Promptly resolving issues by effectively evaluating and prioritizing calls;
- Documenting procedures related to different applications, mainly ERP system Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Developing and implementing online, on-site and classroom-based end user training; and
- Dispatching adequately complex or technical requests to second level resources
The successful candidate will have the following:
- College diploma in a related field such Operations; or equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of related experience in distribution, business operation or on call center;
- General knowledge of Excel, Word, Access, Power Point and Outlook, an asset;
- Experience related to Dynamics AX software program version 4 and AX 2012, SharePoint, Microsoft project, active directory, captivate, Flex-Training considered an asset;
- Fluency in both English and French (spoken and written);
- Strong working knowledge in business operations such as distribution, manufacturing and service;
- Ability to create documentation on all ERP module and operation;
- Ability to train user on the ERP system and operation;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to effectively plan and organize work;
- Analytical Thinking and problem solving ability;
- Customer service and team orientation.
If this challenge interests you, please apply online at :
We offer a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary, bonus potential, benefits, matching pension as well as the opportunity to join the team of one of Canada's most well established and stable companies.