Do you have a solid understanding of ERP systems?
Are you able to transform business requirements into accurate system specifications?
Are you an efficient communicator with the ability to facilitate user understanding and compliance?
If so, we have the challenge for you!
Wajax Industrial Components is a major Canadian distributor of industrial components. We partner with thousands of suppliers around the world to find the right products and develop solutions that respond to our customers’ unique challenges. We also offer a full range of value-added services from logistics management to equipment service and repair. With our broad product offering, national infrastructure, engineering expertise and technical services, Wajax Industrial Components provides a single and complete source of supply.
As a key member of the Wajax Industrial Components team, your key accountabilities will be:
- Conducting technical analyses of the management systems for a multi-branch company;
- Identifying and understanding user requirements for streamlined business processes;
- Increasing and testing the capabilities of the operating system;
- Performing gap analysis; and
- Supporting user compliance and increasing user understanding.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Degree or diploma in Information Technology or another related field;
- 5 to 10 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Fluency in English and French (spoken and written);
- Strong working knowledge of ERP systems;
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics AX version 4, 5, or 6;
- A high attention to detail;
- Analytical Thinking;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to effectively plan and organize work;
- Problem solving ability;
- Service and team orientation.
The following requirement is preferred:
- Experience with Six Sigma Green Belt.
If this challenge interests you, please apply online at:
We offer a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary, bonus potential, benefits, matching pension as well as the opportunity to join the team of one of Canada's most well established and stable companies.