Do you have the ability to perform thorough analyses of BI systems, reports and tools?
Do you have a proven track record for providing efficient user support and training?
Are you recognized for being meticulous with data and ensure its accuracy?
If so, we have the challenge for you!
Wajax Industrial Components is a major Canadian distributor of industrial components. We partner with thousands of suppliers around the world to find the right products and develop solutions that respond to our customers’ unique challenges. We also offer a full range of value-added services from logistics management to equipment service and repair. With our broad product offering, national infrastructure, engineering expertise and technical services, Wajax Industrial Components provides a single and complete source of supply.
As a key member of the Wajax Industrial Components team, your key accountabilities will be:
- Provide user support and training on Business Intelligence tools and applications, ensuring that end users are able to access and utilize the systems, tools and applications they require to perform their job duties;
- Effectively program and perform a thorough analysis on all new business information reports/cubes, and any changes made to existing reports/cubes;
- Ensure that data is valid, the BISA shall perform accurate data entry within modules;
- Verify daily/weekly/monthly jobs that are running on the Wajax system; and
- Participate in the analysis and realization of the evolution/replacement of the BI System tools and DW.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor in computer science or equivalent;
- Proven experience supporting users, troubleshooting issues and producing and working within systems;
- Proven working knowledge of SQL language and databases;
- Knowledge of Cognos 8 tools, an asset;
- Bilingual in both English and French (spoken and written).
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word, Excel and Outlook); and
- Meticulous with numbers, writing code and data entry.
- Analytical Thinking;
- Good communication skills;
- The ability to effectively plan and organize work;
- Problem solving ability;
- Service and team orientation.
If this challenge interests you, please apply online at :
We offer a competitive compensation package consisting of base salary, bonus potential, benefits, matching pension as well as the opportunity to join the team of one of Canada's most well established and stable companies.