Wajax Equipment

Wajax Equipment Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Very structured work place. Good people and ethics.
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Fort McMurray, ABSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: company vehicle and expenses, decent benefits and an incentive plan.
Cons: very long days sometimes running into weekends. away from family a lot.
From the get go with Wajax, I have always had a very pleasant work experience. Management were always willing to help you along the way. I have learned that if you give all you've got to offer a company, they will take care of you. Wajax did just that through my 33 years with the company. They have given me a chance to learn and grow with a very solid – more... foundation of work ethic and morals. I could not have asked for better people to work with during my time with Wajax. The hardest part of my job was to tell any customer that I could not help them. I was always trying to come up with solutions for my customers with what we had to offer. I always told myself that "No" was not an option and that there is always an answer to every solution. If it was not for my senior managers and their efforts to assist me with solutions to difficult tasks, I would not have grown to be the leader that I become in the organization. – less
Enjoyable place to be at
Receptionist/Administration (Former Employee), Winnipeg, ManitobaJuly 19, 2014
I enjoyed working at Wajax, unfortunately it was to far from home to keep commuting the distance that I was traveling.
Great Place to Work
Credit Analyst (Current Employee), Mississauga, ONApril 27, 2014
It is an environment that values experience. Encourages open and honest feed back.
I was very disappointed.
Business Analyst (Current Employee), Edmonton, ABMay 14, 2013
Pros: fantastic hr people and hr director
Cons: too many to list
The company is not managed professionally. Specially the IT department is headed by someone who might be very knowledgeable but has no idea how to manage people and a department.

February 19, 2014

We appreciate those concerns and we are always retooling and moving in the direction of a world class organization. As we continue to move in the direction of merging divisions and there are great intersections of ideas and people as well as some ideas and people that do not take root at all. I'm sorry your experience was anything less than it should have been and the good news is that we are moving in the right direction to improve people, ideas, and culture.

Re-structuring
Senior Inventory Analyst - Edmonton Head Office (Former Employee), Lachine, QCJanuary 17, 2013
Pros: good evironment to work
Cons: long hours
Company is re-structuring! It is downsizing and targetting specific customers.
was good but only temp. postion
Shipper Receiver (Former Employee), Kamloops, BCDecember 28, 2012
This job is only temporary. Four hrs. a day, not to difficult. Enjoyed working with the staff.
Awesome place with great people
Heavy Duty Mechanic (Former Employee), Langley, BCSeptember 27, 2012
Very good company with very nice people.. i learned a lot and picked up a lot of skills for my future

About Wajax Equipment

As one of the oldest businesses in Canada, Wajax Equipment has played an active role in the development of Canada’s infrastructure. – Read more

Wajax Equipment Photos