Wabash Mfg. Inc. is a progressive custom Manufacturing/Repair company. As the western Canadian and global mining/oilfield sectors constantly grow and evolve, we strive to deliver world class products designed and built right here in Alberta.
We have 120+ full-time employees on a 22-acre site located in the industrial area in Westlock, AB (about an hour north of Edmonton). We work a 44-hour work week (Mon-Fri).
The key focus of this opportunity is to provide support for internal customers by acquiring external materials and services.
- Minimum of 2 years of purchasing experience in a manufacturing environment
- Post-secondary education in supply mgmt or accounting
- Intermediate proficiency using Microsoft Office
- Accurate data entry capability
- Organizational skills that demonstrate the ability to resolve conflicting priorities
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- General office duties experience
This is a full-time, permanent position working 44 hours/week Monday-Friday (no shift work).
Wabash Mfg. Inc. offers competitive wages (based on experience and qualifications); minimum of $8400 annual bonuses and comprehensive health benefits.
Please send resume, references and salary expectations by fax to 780-349-4716; or apply on-line at www.wabash.ca.
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol exam.