Wabash Mfg. Inc. is a progressive custom Manufacturing/Repair company. As the western Canadian and global mining/oilfield sectors constantly grow and evolve, we strive to deliver world class products designed and built right here in Alberta.
We have 120+ full-time employees on a 23-acre site located in the industrial area in Westlock, AB (about an hour north of Edmonton). We work a 44-hour work week (Mon-Fri) with possibility of some overtime available.
We are looking for someone for fill this permanent, full-time role within our engineering department. Please note that Wabash will consider a 4th year Engineering Co-op student.
- Are a Mechanical, Materials or Mining Professional Engineer
- Have previous experience in design and manufacturing of mining equipment
- Can work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Are punctual and dedicated to the team you work with
- Are able to communicate verbally and in writing in fluent English
- Offers a minimum of $9000 annual bonuses based on attendance and health initiatives
- Provides training and on-going mentoring
- Offers excellent wages
- Provides a comprehensive health benefits plan and a matching RRSP program
- Operates as a small business, yet presents opportunities of a large corporation
- Believes that time for family and recreation is important so we rarely work weekends
Please send resume, references, transcript/credentials, and salary expectations by applying on-line at www.wabash.ca.
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol exam.
Wabash Mfg Inc. specializes in the design and manufacture of custom mobile fluid transport equipment and the retail sales of domestic and...