Wabash Mfg. Inc. is a progressive custom Manufacturing/Repair company. As the western Canadian and global mining/oilfield sectors constantly grow and evolve, we strive to deliver world class products designed and built right here in Alberta.
We have 120+ full-time employees on a 23-acre site located in the industrial area in Westlock, AB (about an hour north of Edmonton). We work a 44-hour work week (Mon-Fri).
We are looking for someone for fill this permanent, full-time role within our growing Drafting & Design department.
- Have successfully completed a Mechanical Engineering Technologist program
- Have experience with 3D modeling software, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Office
- Have hands-on shop/mechanical experience
- Have experience with Excel-based design would be an asset
- Are extremely accurate with the details you work with
- Can work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Are punctual and dedicated to the team you work with
- Are able to speak fluent English and can work in Canada immediately
- Complete working drawings to manufacture mobile fluid transfer units
- Application of custom elements and designs to production orders
- Provide support to shops regarding changes, updates, etc
- Offers a minimum of $9000 annual bonuses based on attendance and health initiatives
- Provides training and on-going mentoring
- Offers excellent wages
- Provides a comprehensive health benefits plan and a matching RRSP program
- Operates as a small business, yet presents opportunities of a large corporation
- Believes that time for family and recreation is important so we rarely work weekends
Please apply below or on-line at www.wabash.ca. Be sure to include salary expections along with your resume/application.
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol exam.
Wabash Mfg Inc. specializes in the design and manufacture of custom mobile fluid transport equipment and the retail sales of domestic and...