Wabash Mfg. Inc. is a progressive custom Manufacturing/Repair company. As the western Canadian and global mining/oilfield sectors constantly grow and evolve, we strive to deliver world class products designed and built right here in Alberta.
We have 120+ full-time employees on a 22-acre site located in the industrial area in Westlock, AB (about an hour north of Edmonton). We work a 44-hour work week (Mon-Fri) with possibility of some overtime available.
We are looking for someone for fill this crucial role within our purchasing department.
- Pride yourself in your organizational abilities
- Have previous experience in parts, warehouse or shipping/receiving
- Thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing work environment
- Enjoy a balance between physical and mental tasks
- Are confident in your computer skills and able to learn new programs easily
- Have accurate data entry capability
- Can work efficiently with minimal supervision
- Are punctual and dedicated to the team you work with
- Expect to be appreciated and treated fairly
- Offers a minimum of $8400 annual bonuses
- Provides training and on-going mentoring
- Offers excellent wages and bench-marked increases
- Provides a comprehensive health benefits plan and a matching RRSP program
- Operates as a small business, yet presents opportunities of a large corporation
- Believes that time for family and recreation is important so we never work weekends
Please send resume, references and salary expectations by fax to 780-349-4716; or apply on-line at www.wabash.ca.
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol exam.