Wabash Mfg. Inc. is a progressive custom Manufacturing/Repair company. As the western Canadian and global mining/oilfield sectors constantly grow and evolve, we strive to deliver world class products designed and built right here in Alberta.
We have 120+ full-time employees on a 23-acre site located in the industrial area in Westlock, AB (1 hour north of Edmonton). We work a 44-hour work week (Mon-Fri) with possibility of some overtime available.
This position’s main focus will be industrial sandblasting in a manufacturing facility. It is responsible for daily maintenance of the sandblasting equipment and cleanliness of the area. There will also be paint prepping duties involved.
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR A LONG-TERM LABOUR POSITION
- Are punctual and dedicated to the team you work with
- Have a proven safety track record including adhering to all PPE rules
- Have a positive attitude and desire to learn
- Are able to work independently, in confined spaces and outdoors
- Offers bonuses based on attendance and health initiatives (minimum of $8400 annually)
- Encourages apprenticeship programs
- Offers career advancement opportunities for the right individual
- Provides a comprehensive health benefits plan and a matching RRSP program
- Operates as a small business, yet presents opportunities of a large corporation
Please send resume, references and salary expectations by fax to 780-349-4716 or apply on-line at www.wabash.ca.
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol exam.
Wabash Mfg Inc. specializes in the design and manufacture of custom mobile fluid transport equipment and the retail sales of domestic and...