Our Assemblers will be involved in the assembly of new and re-manufactured fluid transport and mining equipment. Check out www.wabash.ca for more info on what we do!
We need skilled people to:
- Install tanks and pumps
- Perform final assembly of pre-fitted painted pieces (railings, staircases, brackets, etc)
- Run wiring and hydraulic hoses
- Clean units prior to customer delivery
- Assist other tradespeople as needed
- Have heavy-duty, truck/trailer, agricultural or off-road mechanical experience
- Have electrical background (experience w/ 12/24 volt wiring an asset)
- Are punctual and dedicated to the team you work with
- Are willing and able to commit to working Mon-Fri 44 hours per week
- Understand safety concepts and morally agree with them
- Expect to be appreciated and treated fairly and offer a positive attitude in return
- Are able/willing to provide your own limited selection of tools
- Provides training and on-going mentoring
- Offers excellent wages
- Offers annual bonuses of $8400 based on attendance and health initiatives
- Provides a comprehensive health benefits plan (Health, prescription drug, dental, vision, travel, and life/disability/critical care insurance)
- Offers a matching RRSP program
- Operates as a small business, yet presents opportunities of a large corporation
- Believes that time for family and recreation is important so we rarely work weekends
Please send resume, references and salary expectations by fax to 780-349-4716 or apply on-line below.
All offers of employment will be subject to the successful completion of a company provided pre-employment physical & drug/alcohol exam.
Indeed - 7 months ago
Wabash Mfg Inc. specializes in the design and manufacture of custom mobile fluid transport equipment and the retail sales of domestic and...